Culinary Collective is an import and distribution company specializing in gourmet cultural foods that embody and promote their native culture and traditions. We work with small family and community companies that take pride in producing all natural foods using methods and recipes passed down through the generations. Culinary Collective is proud to be a founding B Corporation.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated people’s person to join our team. A love of food, a desire to live consciously, and a sense of humor are absolutely required!
Position: Administrative Assistance and Sales Support
This is an office position reporting to both the Logistics Manager and the Sales Staff. Our new team member will be involved in all aspects of customer care, logistics and sales support including such activities as order processing, invoicing, and shipping coordination, sales team reporting and analysis, scheduling and responding to customer inquiries.
Experience & Qualities Required
- Office Administration experience, proficient data entry skills required
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills required
- Core computer experience: Macintosh, Microsoft Office Suite, Filemaker Pro, online CRM (customer service database), and accounting software (MYOB, Quickbooks or similar)
- Experience creating and analyzing sales and inventory reports
- Proven track record in Customer Care
- Proven track record in distribution logistics
- Ability to work well by phone and email
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal & communication skills – verbal, written, listening
- Systems thinker with natural problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable and flexible – in time management and in attitude
- Initiative & self motivated
- A team player willing to cross-train
Time Commitment & Compensation
Time Commitment & Compensation: This is a full-time position, M-TH 8-4 and F 8-2. Hourly at $20.00 to start, with profit sharing program, health benefits, sick/vacation and retirement.
Please email a cover letter and resume in PDF format to: Nancy Redman, email@example.com. Applicants who contact the office directly will be disqualified.